- We have two transient docks. A dock is a linear dock, which can accommodate Yachts up to 166ft. B float is a finger float with fixed size moorage.
- Daily (until 3:00pm if space available), transient (nightly), winter and permanent moorage are offered.
- We monitor VHF channel 66A - all customers MUST radio in before entering the marina.
- Reservations are advised from May 15 through Labour Day weekend. Reservations may be booked online or by calling 250-247-8662. A credit card is required to confirm your reservation. Please check in at the marina office upon your arrival. Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Debit and cash are accepted.
- Check in time is 3:00pm and check out is 11am
- Summer day moorage (if space available) is $1.00 per foot, dinghy $10, transient moorage is $1.45 per foot per night. 30 amp power is available for $10.00 per night. 50 amp power is $15.00 per night, 100 amp is $30 per night, and facilities fee is $10.00 per night per boat (includes garbage drop off and shower/ washroom access). GST is applicable.
- Winter moorage rate and permanent moorage rates available on request.
- There is limited transient dinghy moorage at the base of the marina office (follow signs) available for $10 per day. Overnight rates will apply. All dinghy tie ups must report to the marina office.