Access to Gabriola Island can be secured from a private sailing vessel, BC Ferries, or a Gulf Island Seaplane. Gabriola Island’s Silva Bay Resort and Marina offer permanent, winter, or year-round transient moorage services to provide our valued customers with the customization they need for all of their storage needs.
A gateway along the Strait of Georgia to many different island destinations, Silva Bay, is the ideal spot to stop for a short getaway en route to the next port. Paid parking is available by reservation for all vehicles brought to Gabriola Island via BC Ferries. Yacht moorings can be arranged by contacting Silva Bay Resort and Marina at 250-247-8662 or book online here. For an island getaway, you’ll not soon forget, plan a visit to Silva Bay Resort and Marina. We look forward to welcoming you.
A state of the art marina located on British Columbia’s Gabriola Island in the Strait of Georgia, Silva Bay Resort and Marina offers many amenities to mariners looking to enjoy a stopover en route to their next destination.
Silva Bay Marina offers transient docks where customers can book a reservation for their yacht. The Marina can accommodate large yachts of up to 166 feet in total length. The marina offers the following types of moorage:
- Day (until 3 pm space provided)
- Transient (nightly)
- Winter (October through April)
- Summer (April through September)
- Permanent (year round)
- Dinghy (register dinghy tie up at office)
- Offering scheduled flights year-round between Silva Bay and YVR. 20 minutes dock to dock.
- Charter and scenic flights available on demand year round
- Freight air services
- Visit www.gulfislandseaplanes.com for more informarion